Sunday, March 11, 2007

What Is Myspace?

What is this thing called MySpace anyway?

MySpace is an online community that lets you meet your friends' friends, and in your business case, expand your business.

By creating an account on MySpace you can share photos, journals and interests with your growing network of prospects!


If you are reading this then I’m sure you want to know how to increase awareness about your business and to add to your bottom line. ME TOO!

I actually love MySpace because it’s a great place to market. The best part about all of this is that is costs you nothing but time. Yeah it’s FREE OF CHARGE! But as some say, “time is money” or “time is valuable.” All very true if you believe it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of success have you had marketing through myspace? I did this actively only for a short period, but did not see a great success with what I was doing, partly because much of what I do is more B2B orientated.

Any obvious tips??