Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Apprentice LA


I absolutely love this show. Donald Trump is doing yet another thing that no one believed would work. But much to their surprise, it’s a big hit on NBC. This show is about people competing to be his right hand man. My question is how can I learn from him without being on the show? Do I pay him $50,000 an hour like others?

I really like when they go into the board room and Donald chews the candidates out, then fires them. It’s funny for me but sad for them. This show is all about marketing. At the end of the day it is all about the bottom line. (Also know as net profit.) Like in any business. When I watch this show I think of new ways of marketing my company and or other businesses that I work with. It’s a new way to expand your horizon. Because sometimes the candidates do things that cause you to scream at the TV telling them that it was a stupid idea, and how you would’ve done it.

The strange but great thing about this show is that the candidates sometimes are already successful. Since Donald is a billionaire, why not learn from him and gain access to his contacts. Remember that it’s all about whom you know. I’m a loyal viewer of The Apprentice LA. If you have time you should watch it on Sundays on NBC. You’ll learn something.

Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love The Apprentice, too, but haven't watched it once this season. The new switch to a Sunday night broadcast really messes me up. I never remember to watch it on Sundays.